Healthwise I appear to be back to normal too, with the final heart rate checks showing its at normal speed (rather than racing as much as it was just over a week ago) so I should be able to get a full week of Uni this week :) really glad about that cause I hate being behind. Honestly this semester is just going so fast! we're only bout 2 weeks away from mid semester break already.
Got to talk to Rapture Ruckus on Facebook yesterday so that was really awesome. He's a really nice person, and has awesome music as a few people I can think of will agree :D. Even though I have talked to him a few times before at a few of his concerts, it was still cool.
Today was definitely interesting. Was leading the kids at church as normal but for a change I was playing the keyboard for them for music...and trying to teach them a few new songs at the same time. Not much of a problem...til a few minutes before the start a microphone gets set up. Now just in case you didn't know or have forgotten, its only since bout October last year that I haven't minded singing in front of people so much...but I've never had to with this group before, so that was definitely interesting. As well as that I had an interesting time with the small group I was leading...particularly when one of the group asked - very seriously 'What was Abraham's surname?' as well as a few other similar questions. I guess I should have expected it sooner or later - they're only young.
Anyway so overall it's been a really good week. Hopefully this next week will be as good if not better :)
2 comments:
Finally, a good week! :D So glad you're feeling better.
Well that's awesome! I know that you're a big Rapture Ruckus fan. ;)
Hi, Smitty!
Thanks for the Birthday Email!!
I don't mind the lack of graphics. I'm not too good with 'em, either.
Yes, I think I've heard of the golden kiwifruit, but I'm not sure. It sounds like an award of some sort! :D
You say our birthdays are exactly 6 months apart, so which way? Are you older?
Well, thanks again! Hopefully we will see eachother sometime!
~Kiwifruit~
Post a Comment