Now I just have to hope that my carefully laid plans for tutorial times don't go wrong too - particularly since they're compulsory. I know exactly what ones I want, I just have to hope that I get in before everyone else cause theres only limited places in each and I don't want to miss out on those particular times. T'would be so annoying to have to go in to Uni just for one 1 hour tutorial. I'm hoping I can get them directly after my classes, so they won't interfere too much. I mean they are useful....but most of the times are just so inconvenient. Oh well - hopefully this won't be a plan gone wrong, but rather a plan gone right.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Chaos and Confusion
Even the most carefully laid plans don't always work out as you expect them to. Thats the main thing I've realised even more than usual recently. No matter how many things you cover, there's always just one more that could go wrong and waste all the preparation. It won't happen all the time, but it will right when you least expect it and at just the right time to be a nuisance. And it usually effects the things you want to do the most. Still, hopefully I'll be back on track soon. Will be at Uni from the end of this week onwards, but will be going in before then to see if I can switch a few classes around (which hopefully shouldn't be a problem) and, if so, then it'll be full steam ahead towards both the degrees and the other things I'd like to be doing. The 'rents seem to think I'm doing the right thing in switching them so I think that means it'll be a positive outcome all round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment