I managed to be first in line for Rapture Ruckus' first signing (they were the only band to have more than one - they had 3) anyway so there I got my Rapture Ruckus cap signed as well as their CD/DVD combo - Live at World's End, as well as another of each item to send away. It was really neat cause since I got there so early I got to talk to them for a reasonable length of time, rather than being forced to hurry through as the time runs out

Once again I was near the front of the line - 4th in fact - which was really good cause they ended up cutting the line off as well as imposing a limit of one item per person

Immediately after the FF5 signing ended, the Kutless one began, so I got my Kutless CD signed. I also got 2 T-shirts - one for myself and one to be included in the package sent to America, but like FF5 there was a limit as to how many things you could have signed, so in the end I only got the CD signed for myself, along with the T-shirt to be sent. Was able to talk to them for a reasonable length of time still tho which was cool. One of the band members liked my Left Behind T-shirt for some reason, which led to a short discussion on how I had obtained it as, as well as the books themselves

And for anyone who does like Casting Crowns, I got a CD signed, however this one will not be staying in my posession, but rather will be headed over to Aussie soon
As well as these bands, I also got to meet Mumsdollar and David Crowder Band. I would have also gone to meet All Left Out, but their signing was only added at the last minute - still maybe next time.
Now the only questions that remain are - Who is coming to Parachute 2010? and WHEN ARE THE NEWSBOYS COMING BACK?????
1 comment:
What tha? Where'd you come from?
Secret keepah!!!
Post a Comment