There's tons of things we could've done better, tho I guess it was ok considering the limited time and resources we had to complete it. The crazy thing was that over 6 hours of filming went into making those 40 seconds. I guess the good thing is at least I can't be seen in it. I was the director for the project so didn't appear on the other side of the camera in the finished product. I am in the making of video, however, which a majority of those who took part seem to be wanting to watch again. I'm trying to decide if I really should post it online or not. Its hard to believe that I was doing such a role for it - I mean I'd never usually do something like that. I'm not exactly the impatient, bossy, director type. Oh well, I'll only have to worry about that if I can find it anyway.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Back in time
The last few days have been....interesting, particularly in that a small project from back at the beginning of year 11 has reappeared. Thought I'd never see it again. Don't know whether I really wanted to or not, but either way, its back. That project is the ad our 'enrichment group' made for the ad awards (enrichment groups were the top 25 of each year level at the school). Looking back, it really is kinda cliche, kinda overdone in terms of what we did, compared to what sorta things most ad companies use nowadays. Anyway the topic of the year was about not getting involved in alcohol and/or drugs, and this was our entry. The basic idea was a person is walking along a corridor, representing them going through life, and then revisiting what has changed years later, as a result of choices involving either or both alcohol and drugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, yes, YES!
I'm so happy I get to watch this. :D I'll download it tomorrow as I've told you. Can't wait to see it! :D
I just watched, and again I must say: AWESOME! :D
Post a Comment