Sposed to start at Uni soon too. Will have to go in for a few extra days at some point to get my subjects finalised but that shouldn't take too long. Have started on the Law readings so hopefully won't be too far behind AND I GOT THE TUTORIAL TIMES I WANTED!!!!!!! so that means my timetable should be relatively good all year.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Recovery
I should have known better than to mention what the doctor said to my Grandparents. Of course my Grandfather is thrilled by it - he's been trying to convince us that the doctor had told him to have lots of salt for years (which is completely untrue) but now here I've been told that I need more salty foods/drinks to help with rehydration. Course no-one needs the amount of salt that HRH puts on his meal....in fact it often appears he has his meal with his salt rather than the other way around. My uncle and I have often taken great delight in hiding the sugar shakers while we're there (yes he actually uses a sugar shaker for his salt - the salt shakers both don't hold enough and release far too little at one time for him to be satisfied) as well as the main salt container. He won't stop it now tho. You'd think it were him that had just been to the doctor and given that advice. Anyway at least it appears to be working and I'm actually feeling a little better now. Hopefully won't be too long before I can go back to proper meals and get my strength back - I think been about a week now since I last had a full meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello, what's this?
Niiiiice. Seriously!
See, you're an excellent writer!
Post a Comment