The last 2 weeks I've been on HOLIDAY :D...of sorts...well to be more accurate it was holidays but I had 8 assignments due in...so I actually got just over 5 hours of break with the remaining time being taken up by the assignments. Have another 3 this week then only another 15 assignments and tests before the end of year exams in bout 7 weeks time.
Besides that I had the first of my 21st parties during this 'break'. Didn't go too badly :) was just a small group of us - mostly family with a few friends too (would have liked for all my online friends here to have been able to come - tho unfortunately that wasn't possible) Having the next one in Hamilton in October, before the get-together with Dad's family in November.
Anyway I think I'd probably better head off now to get some sleep - sorry this is so short - but yes - I am back :)
1 comment:
:( You need a vacation! That's waaay too much schoolwork, if you ask me. Breaks are supposed to be just that... breaks.
HAPPY EARLY 21ST! :D
Post a Comment