Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's been happening

Well, its official.

As of 5.24 this morning I am officially 21.

I know what I got from my grandparents, my uncle and a few of my friends cause we've already had one of my 21st parties, but I have to wait another week to find out what mum and dad have in store for me

to be honest I didn't expect to have anything on today - I was just thinking bout having takeaways for dinner tonight, so that I could have a night off cooking, but then the children of the family who I catch a ride to church with remembered what was happening, so they phoned me up and invited me to their place for tea (they're both primary/elementary school age) Apparently they're both excited cause they're borrowing a keyboard - and they know I play - so I'm expecting they'll want me to listen to them on it too - so that should be good :)

Thanks to Kiwifruit for her comment, Katie for the facebook post and blog interview, Guitargirl for the blog mention and facebook gift, 'sirK for her blog post and everyone else who I've missed for your posts/comments :)

Earlier this week I had uni as usual. Cant wait for this semester to end. Just wish I could save more money for the summer hols. I know what I want to do - now its just a matter of getting the money to be able to do it.

hoping to post a little more regularly from now on - tho it may be summer before I can do that. I do have some pics to put up sometime soon tho - if anyone wants me to

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

HAI!!!
HAPPINESS FOR YOU!!!
I HAS NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY!!!
SO YEAH.
BAI.