Hey Smitty! I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday! I was going to suprise you with an email, because I was going to be getting an address of my own this weekend, but stuff came up. So I'll have to settle for suprising you at a random time with an email. :)
Anyway, happy birthday! I look forward to getting to chat with you again soon.
2 comments:
mrmrmrrrrmmrmmrmmrrrrrrrrmmmmrrrr...
I love you, girl. ;)
Hey Smitty!
I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday! I was going to suprise you with an email, because I was going to be getting an address of my own this weekend, but stuff came up.
So I'll have to settle for suprising you at a random time with an email. :)
Anyway, happy birthday! I look forward to getting to chat with you again soon.
~Kiwi da Fruit~
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Post a Comment