The Huntly Powerstation


coming up to the tunnels on that same piece of road.



The view of our church fromt he mainstreet side - the actual main entrance is on the opposite side to this
Not the clearest of photos - will put a better one up sometime - Dad's birthday present from me.
The Life FM (christian teen radio station of NZ) car outside Central Baptist Wanganui just before Youth of the Nation began
My uncle took us to visit a Lamborghini showroom

The new section of motorway in Auckland. I't's currently a toll road
the really high bridge spanning that section of motorway - don't see many bridges like this in NZ
about to go through the tunnel - you can also see what is sometimes referred to as a 'cheesecutter barrier' motorcyclists tend to call it that - and many want to see them removed from various sections of highway. If you want to know what I mean by that feel free to ask.
something completely different - the pile of photos we've been sorting through so mum can make the display she wants to for my birthday
Myrtle the turtle - Dad was looking after it for a friend. This was at feeding time - it eats shrimp and apple chopped into tiny pieces
Will post some different and more interesting things sometime soon - but in the meantime what would your ideal holiday be?
4 comments:
Kewel pics! :D I especially love the turtle... so cute! That was a very good idea for your dad. I should totally get my dad something like that for his next birthday.
Those cars... so shiny. :O
Ideal vacation would be Nashville :)
Cool pictures :) Like the turtle ;)
Now I'll answer the question. :D My ideal holiday would include travel, friends, and family. :)
nice pictures. That bridge looks...interesting...to drive over! So High!!!
Ideal vacation? Um.... 3 million dollars and 3 months. because then I could visit bloggy friends, different countries (Australia and NZ, especially), Nashville....Hawaii, and go all over. And stay in fancy hotels.
Now, if we're being realistic here, I'd say that going to my friend's house in Southern Iowa for a week or so would be great. But I'd rather have the other one, 'cause then I could visit ALL my friends. :)
~Kiwifruit~
Post a Comment