So what's new? basically my computer hard drive has a broken disc in it. Right now my uncle's friend is in the process of getting me a new hard drive (and it'll be twice the size of my old one :D) but...in the meantime it means I only have a computer at Uni - I need my one back soon tho cause I have an assessment due next Monday and I know I work better on that sorta thing at home rather than at Uni - so please could you all be praying that I'll get it back very soon.
Big apologies to those of you who I was chatting to at Uni when Gmail decided it was going to keep logging me out - the problem has been rectified - so next time we talk I should be able to finish conversations properly. To those who I haven't seen - sorry bout that - hopefully I'll have my computer back soon and then we can chat
Hoping to post about my time in the States with Bluey later this week (likely as soon as I have my computer back)
Besides that, as you've likely guessed by now, I'm back at Uni. Second half of this school year - and once its over I only have about 3 more years to go :D. Am really looking forward to having it finished. Am taking 6 subjects this semester (double what most students take) so will be a lot of work - but at least it means ony 3 years left instead of 5 if I keep this rate up.
Anyway will post a longer blog post soon - but for now this computer lab is about to close so I'd better sign off. Can't wait to have my computer back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you get your computer back soon! I know that when our computer was down & we used the library's, it was a pain.
So what 6 subjects are you studying? (I had a dream the other night that I went to college in New Zealand. But it was really confusing, and I planned to meet you there, but it didn't happen.:( )
From Blueh's post, it sounds like you two had quite a time! It would be so interesting to visit a different country someday.
~Kiwi~
And she's quite obviously already done so.
You didn't tell me the nature of your hard-drive's problem. :P
I certainly hope you get everything on your hard drive back! ;)
Post a Comment