Friday, April 10, 2009

The trip and Wangas

This week has just gone by so fast.  I only have one more week down here before we head up to Auckland for a few days, then I'll be back at Uni.  Got a few assessments on currently and a few are on as soon as I get back which is kinda annoying but at least it means they'll be out of the way.
I did take some pics of the view from the train on my way down here for all you non-kiwis out there who are interested in NZ.  Will get then up as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone.  May also try to take a few pics from around Wangas while I'm here so you can all see where I'm from. 

Oh and the H debate is going to be put to referendum again.  This time supposedly binding - and will supposedly happen within the next 3 months.  the stupid thing is this is the 3rd time ratepayers have had to pay out for a referendum, yet cause the first 2 weren't binding we're now going through the whole mess again - and no matter what the outcome, one group isn't going to be happy.  I don't think this debate will ever end.

Anyway since I don't know when you're all going to be online in the next few days (or if you are) hope you all have a Happy and safe Easter. 


2 comments:

Jesus Freak94 said...

hmmm i cant say im in favour of having an H in Wanganui!...
oh well we'll see what happens

netsirK said...

I'm glad you had a safe trip! It still is a bummer you got delayed tho. :(
Can't wait to see the pics! :D :D
And wow, the wars of the H continue. I hope it stays the way it is. I hate it when countries change things! Like I've been hearing Columbus Day here will no longer exist. Why? I haven't a clue.