Monday, April 13, 2009

From Easter til now

Hope you all had an awesome Easter.  For me, it was really cool cause for the first time that I've known, there was kids church so I got to lead the kids after all (I'd been thinking I was going to miss is this time due to the fact that Easter is the only Sunday I'm here for this hols) 

On the afternoon of Easter Sunday and again on the Monday afternoon I decided to do some baking for a change since I haven't been able to in a while.  Ended up making 1 batch of biscuits (if you don't remember what they are look back at my post bout NewZild), a double batch of fudge, 2 batches of scones, 1 batch of muffins and pavlova.  Now the only problem is what to do with it all.....   after all I only have 2 more days here (and we're going to Palmy North for one day so there's really only one day left)

This hols really have gone fast.  Only half a week left now - and then straight back into assessements.  Still trying to save money to pay for everything I'm wanting/needing within the next few months.  Didn't help that my loan for fees was delayed so thats one more thing I've had to sort out (not great considering I find out just before Easter meaning theres been the delay there while they're not open and therefore it still hasn't been sorted yet) Hopefully will all work out soon tho.


2 comments:

Jesus Freak94 said...

Hey girl :)
Praying for you for the money.
Sorry if I dont get back to you for a while, have YPOUT!

netsirK said...

Happy Easter!
Glad you had fun with the kids on Sunday. Sounds awesome!
I know what you mean! Time off of school always go by sooo fast. :( :( Enjoy it while you can!
And you know I'll be praying ;)