1) Turn by PC3 - Bluey got the band correct and Netsirk and Guitargirl got the song - well do to you all
2) Take Me For a Ride - Moped - Skittles and Netsirk got that one (that one still reminds me of that picture of yours Bluey :))
3) I am the Way - Mark Schultz - this was one of the ones no-one got
4) One Day - Mumsdollar - this is one that I think most of you would like - they're a kiwi band (tho thats not the only reason I think you'd like them)
5) Mighty to Save - the one I used is by Hillsong - very good Bluey - well done for getting the correct version too! :D - also correct are Guitargirl and Netsirk cause it could have been one of the other versions
6) Let it Rain - Newsboys - Guitargirl and Bluey got that one - the first Newsboys song I learnt on the keyboard.
7) I Believe - Rapture Ruckus - Bluey was the only person to get that one :)
8) Inside Outside - Delirious? - Another one no-one managed to get
9) - Excellent guess Bluey :) - it was D-I-E 4 Y-O-U by FF5 - Netsirk also got that correct - well done to you both :)
10) Sometimes by Step - Rich Mullins - that was a hard one
11) Kutless - The Feeling - Bluey and Skittles got that one
12) In Wonder - Magnify - Another Kiwi band thus it was really kinda a hard one - they were one of the last bands on mainstage at Parachute this year - was really cool cause they're good friends with Brad from RR so, when they played this song, he came out and did a rapping part in the middle of it - sounded really cool :)
13) Sunset Sunrise - Moped - Netsirk got that one correct :)
14) Always and Forever - Planetshakers - An Aussie band that I think you might all like
15) Needful Hands - Jars of Clay - Guitargirl got that one right
so all in all very well done to everyone :)
2 comments:
Yes, everyone, very well done, 'cept me =(
oh well.
How am I excpected to all these songs that i've never heard of :) :)
Yay! That twas a fun game. :) Go Moped and Mumsdollar!
Post a Comment