Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tag

Ok so this was a tag I received on email but decided to do on here.

Favourite snack food?
  • Pizza...if you call that a snack...else maybe cheezles?


Current location?
  • Hamilton


Most missed memory?
  • depends on which way you look at it - if you mean memory that you would like to repeat then probably conversations with friends - if you mean the memory you keep missing (not remembering) then how would I know cause you've missed it so it wouldn't be a memory


First thought when waking up?
  • what's on today?


Fav movie/book quote?
  • now thats a tough one...probably for movie 'We need people of intelligence on this mission....quest....thing' (LoTR)
  • For book its even harder...I would put my favourite Left Behind quote here but it's 1 and a half pages long so that won't work...(its from apolyon if you were wondering)...and its just too hard to choose between any of the others 



Role model?
  • one of the youth leaders from my last year in youth group


When I grow up I want?
  • so I'm not considered to have grown up yet?  Well in that case it depends on what age is 'grown up', tho I'd say most likely travel.



Shoes you wore today?
  • sandals

Fav drink?
  • L&P, Mountain Dew, or Orange and Barley and lemonade for cold drinks, hot chocolate or milo for hot.



Generally, in life, what makes you happy?
  • talking with/chatting with/hearing from friends 


How well do you handle critiscm?
  • I'd hope reasonably well


What would your friends be suprised to know about you?
  • well I don't think this'll really surprise you but I tend to wear sandals 99% of the year regardless of weather


What can you smell?
  • Tea cooking


Worried about anything?
  • not much currently


Last thing you bought?
  • I think it was a CD for a friend


Name three things you are truly thankful for?
  • all my awesome friends 
  • life
  • music

Three things you are looking forward to?
  • Getting the money I need for a few things
  • Our winter break (which is during June/July)...and also our summer break tho that isn't til November
  • Being able to travel more


Are you reading anything at the moment?
  • rereading Brink of Death...and of course the readings I have to do for class


Last song you listened to?
  • Run (PC3)

1 comment:

netsirK said...

Nice tag! I'll do it in the 'morrow. :)

Ah, love the cheezles, missed memories, chatting, and "mission... quest... thing" answers. And of course Milo. :D :D