Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here again

Finally things are almost back to normal.  Have had 3 large assignments in the last week which is the reason for my temporary absence round here.  Handed the last of them in yesterday tho so things should be a bit more like normality from now onward.  Honestly I know I've only been back at uni for just over 2 weeks (well if you don't count the days when class was cancelled it's only 2 weeks) but I'm already looking forward to the winter break - not long now - 1 month and 2 days to go :D.  

Kinda crazy thinking bout how quickly this year is going - 1/3 of the way through already.  July's coming up far too fast for my saving (just in case you didn't know theres at least one (sometimes more) family member's, or friends of the family's, birthdays on every odd numbered day in July...plus a few on the even ones - 23 in all) 

Will try to get the rest of the pics of my last holidays up soon if people still want to see them.  Have some of Wangas, a few of the car ride between Wangas and Auckland and some of Auckland itself.  Will probably put a few more on here and then the remainder on facebook if anyone is still interested. Sorry bout the delay.

Hope all is well with everyone

5 comments:

Jesus Freak94 said...

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
1/3 already?!?!?!

Yikes!

Brittany November said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog! :-D And I also hope you get the new nb album soon! I don't have my copy yet, but hopefully I'll get it tomorrow *Crosses fingers* ;)
Thanx again for visiting! You've got a pretty nifty blog! :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Eepsh, ah! It can't be 1/3 done already. Kinda scary...but good because that means before we know it it'll be 2010 and that's and even number :D

Kiwi da Fruit said...

I hope you can get the cd soon, too! I'm pacing myself at one new song per day so they stay new longer. It's hard not going in an listening to it all at once!

Winter break? ha! That's so odd to hear. Here, I'm looking forward to my SUMMER lightened-load. (If I'm to graduate next year, I need to contunue year 'round school. Kind of a bummer.) Oh my, that is really weird. I'm celebrating the new leaves on the trees at the moment, and you're looking forward to winter. Huh.

I'm still interested in the pics! So are you anywhere near where they filmed "Lord of the Rings" or "Chronicles of Narnia"? Those areas are beautiful!

~Kiwi d. Fruit~

netsirK said...

I'm glad you're done with assignments! Those sounded tough.

I agree with the others, one third already?! Time flies... scary. Birthdays are fun, but I think 23 is too much! The only birthdays I can think of in July for me would be dad's and Mocha's. :D

Yay, picatures! Always love seeing them. :)