Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The Holidays come near to an End.
Well everything is almost ready for me to start the new semester on Monday. Handed over the permission for the fees to be added to my loan today...somewhat reluctantly (paying $5800 is never easy when you think of what else you could have done with that money) Got my new ID card too, which is used for pretty much anything you could possibly think of. Was going to get a new photo taken for the one this year, but in the end decided to stick with the same one as last year (being out in the pouring rain for the previous 2 hours swayed my decision - yes normally I do like the rain...just not when I have to have pics taken or when it affects Comatose). Have to go in on Thursday morning to pick up the course materials books, (and get the long list of other things they expect me to use even more of my non existent money to pay for). Would like to be able to earn more, but just don't have any time during the precise hours necessary (and then there is also the transport trouble), still maybe later in the second semester when I have less classes. In the meantime, at least I have enough money to cover current costs, plus a little extra to save for later on in the year, so I guess that's better than it could have been. And I have the few last days of this holidays to enjoy too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookit how lovelyly you blog! Just lookit it! I wish I blogged like you. See mah blog.
and...i'm not mad at you...i'm just ANGRY!! GRR! *sends ferocious parrot at Smitty *
I'm just kidding. i'm not ANGRY!! GRR! either.
so yeah.
Post a Comment