Sunday, February 22, 2009

And here it begins

16 random things about me
  1. I'm a Christian, a Jesus Freak, a Christ Follower, a Living Heart Donor (Mark 12:30-31), Call it what you want - I'll never be ashamed of it
  2. I really enjoy Christian music of almost any description. Newsboys, Rapture Ruckus, Kutless, FF5, Skillet, Rich Mullins, and Calling Elijah, are a few that come to mind, however there are many others
  3. The best TV programs are the older ones - Get Smart, M*A*S*H etc
  4. In my opinion, Macs will always be the best computers 
  5. I have far too many cellphones, though I'm used to it by now
  6. In keeping with that, I have an alarm clock radio, but I don't use it.  I prefer waking up to a text on my cellphone, though I do set the phone alarm as a backup
  7. One of my favourite things about my newest cellphone is the qwerty keyboard, so I can type any texts
  8. I tend to be a perfectionist, and as a result will almost never say I'm good at something
  9. Wolves are my favourite animal, but I also really like dogs
  10. I've never seen snow, except in pictures or from about 6-7km away (or more), though I have been to the mountains 3 times and climbed one of them once on school trips
  11. The Newsboys 'Shine' book is awesome, as are all of the books by Ted Dekker and a few other authors
  12. I am actually quite shy, though I tend to try to hide it
  13. I know a few words in 10 languages, a few sentences in another 3, and am fluent in another 2 (one of which is English of course)
  14. Pizza and chocolate are two of my favourite foods, and L&P is my favourite drink (followed in no particular order by Mountain Dew, Orange and Barley and Lemonade, and water)
  15. I play the keyboard, and have done so since I was 7
  16. I prefer night time, however I could be considered both a night and a morning person as I tend to get up early and get to sleep late, and I have been known for occasional all nighters

No comments: